Hello! I’m Sam (the one in the green t-shirt) and as well as being in charge of this blog, I’m also a freelance content writer. If you’re looking for someone to write for you or your clients, here are a few reasons to choose me:
- (British) English is my native language, though I’m perfectly comfortable writing in Standard American English too if that is necessary.
- I have a first class degree in linguistics from the University of London and I have taught English as a foreign language for several years so I have a solid understanding of correct English spelling, grammar and syntax.
- I have been blogging here on my own site for over three years and have been published on several other travel related sites. For a comprehensive list of everything I have written elsewhere on the internet, see my portfolio page.
- I write all my content myself from scratch to a high standard. Everything I write is 100% original.
- I am easy to get on with, and deliver quality work on time.
So if you’d like to buy high quality, grammatically correct and well written articles that are ready to be published immediately, then we’ll make a good match.
Samples of my work
I most often write about travel (and more specifically gay travel, vegan travel and digital nomad travel), but I can write on other topics as diverse as yoga, science-fiction, ecological consumption, linguistics, social justice, TEFL and more. For a full list of everything I’ve written other than on my own blog, see my portfolio, which also includes interviews and podcast appearances. Here are a few of my most recently published articles elsewhere on the internet.
- Trans Rights Around the World
- Five Vegan Eats in Berlin
- 15 Free Things to Do in Berlin
- Underground Prague: What You’ll Discover Hidden Beneath the Astronomical Clock
- Berlin: A Visit to the East Side Gallery
- Where to Find Vegan Cake and Dessert in Vienna
Just in case it’s not obvious, all articles I write are unique and original, and I will never sell the same article twice.
If you’re interested in working with me, please get in touch by email to enquire about my rates at indefiniteadventure [at] gmail [dot] com
Alternatively, feel free to use this contact form below: