June was all work and very little play.
What did we do?
I started June by beginning to teach again in Austria, while Zab went back to the UK for a couple of weeks for work before flying out to Austria to meet me when I had a long weekend due to a string of public holidays in which we did very little but relax and enjoy the time off. I continued teaching until the end of the month while Zab stayed with our friend in Linz and also worked.
Indefinite Adventure around the web
We had just a couple of appearances elsewhere around the internet in June.
- Anu and Sri asked me to contribute to their post on beautiful castles around the world
- Gordon and Paula asked several questions to determine who's the boss when it comes to travel planning between me and Zab
On the blog
Apart from our regular features of Best Reads and Monthly Reports, these are a few of the posts we’ve put out on the blog this past month in case you missed them:
- We racked up another notch in our belts at reviewing gourmet vegan restaurants when we sampled the lovely Lucky Leek in Berlin
- I talked about all the places I'd like to visit in Britain with the help of Trover
- Our first guest poster to tackle the vegetarian food scene in Paris, Dale, did a wonderful job with this review
- In honour of Captain Picard day, I embraced my inner Star Trek fan and discussed what I think the good captain and his crew can teach us about travel
- Having only recently discovered that vegan pizza was possible, we reviewed Sfizy in Berlin, a great place to pop that cherry
- With contributions from six great bloggers (plus a bonus from me) I put together some advice on how to get a job teaching English in various European countries
- In an attempt to make our blog so niche that it clearly can't be useful to anyone, I put together this guide to the vegan cafes in Berlin for digital nomads
How was your June?