June was all work and very little play.
What did we do?
I started June by beginning to teach again in Austria, while Zab went back to the UK for a couple of weeks for work before flying out to Austria to meet me when I had a long weekend due to a string of public holidays in which we did very little but relax and enjoy the time off. I continued teaching until the end of the month while Zab stayed with our friend in Linz and also worked.
Indefinite Adventure around the web
We had just a couple of appearances elsewhere around the internet in June.
- Anu and Sri asked me to contribute to their post on beautiful castles around the world
- Gordon and Paula asked several questions to determine who's the boss when it comes to travel planning between me and Zab
On the blog
- We racked up another notch in our belts at reviewing gourmet vegan restaurants when we sampled the lovely Lucky Leek in Berlin
- I talked about all the places I'd like to visit in Britain with the help of Trover
- Our first guest poster to tackle the vegetarian food scene in Paris, Dale, did a wonderful job with this review
- In honour of Captain Picard day, I embraced my inner Star Trek fan and discussed what I think the good captain and his crew can teach us about travel
- Having only recently discovered that vegan pizza was possible, we reviewed Sfizy in Berlin, a great place to pop that cherry
- With contributions from six great bloggers (plus a bonus from me) I put together some advice on how to get a job teaching English in various European countries
- In an attempt to make our blog so niche that it clearly can't be useful to anyone, I put together this guide to the vegan cafes in Berlin for digital nomads
How was your June?