What did we do in November?
November started with us apart again, me in northern Germany teaching and Zab in London, then southern Spain to visit some friends for a brief (and well deserved) holiday. We reunited again in Berlin where our days were mostly consumed with buying and organising things for our flat, meeting up with and making new friends, working and cooking at home and attending blogger meet ups.
Indefinite Adventure around the web
We made one appearance elsewhere on the internets in November.
- I talked with Andi about food, travel and how they go together in this interview
On My Gay Travel Guide
I am a regular contributor to My Gay Travel Guide, a travel blog aimed at LGBT travellers.
- On the topic of the ever expanding initialism LGBTQIA, I had a few words to say
- I looked at a few new and lesser known gay film festivals around the world
- To try to be more inclusive, I wrote about how the rights of trans people different in different countries
- Outside of Buenos Aires, there are plenty of gay friendly places in Argentina: Bariloche is one of them
- I put together a brief overview of some of my favourite gay villages around the world
On the blog
This is what we've been writing about here on the blog this past month in case you missed anything:
- Sarah from Two Brits Abroad wrote about her experience on an exotic fruit tour in Medellin, Colombia
- After a brief visit to the hanseatic city of Lübeck in northern Germany, I wrote about my 24 hours there
- Following on from that, I put together a vegan guide to Lübeck
- A question I've been posing to myself a lot lately: is technology ruining our travels?
- With so many to choose from, it was hard to narrow down our favourite vegan brunch buffets in Berlin, but we managed somehow!
- Looking back at my trip to Jordan four years ago, I wrote about one of the country's lesser known ruins, Umm Qais and whether knowing about the history of a place increases appreciation of it
How was your November?