Are you looking to reach a dedicated, engaged and targeted following? You can by working with us.
Since its inception in January 2013, Indefinite Adventure has garnered a loyal following of readers who enjoy and share our content relating to vegan travel, gay travel and digital nomad travel. Our readers trust our opinions and recommendations and often send us personal emails with their questions.
At Indefinite Adventure, we are open to working with potential future partners in various ways. We can accept services or products in exchange for honest reviews as well as sponsored content and sponsored travel.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us via email at indefiniteadventure [at] gmail [dot] com.
Previous Partners and Campaigns
Some of the previous partners and campaigns we have worked with include:
- Madrid Food Tours: We partnered with this food tour company to show our readers how to experience the Spanish capital through its food
- My Gay Pride: Organised by prominent gay bloggers Two Bad Tourists, we took part in this campaign in summer 2015 to visit various pride events around Europe with a group of bloggers to promote multiple airlines, destinations and other partners involved in the project
- Linz Tourismus: We have worked several times with the Linz tourism board to promote various attractions in and around the Upper Austrian capital
- Visit Brno: We worked with the Brno tourism board to see an unusual side of the city in order to write compelling and unique content promoting it as a cool destination
- Bangkok Tree House: We were asked by this unique Bangkok hotel to stay for a couple of nights and review their property
- Interrail: We have successfully partnered with Interrail to explore several European destinations by train; our favourite way to travel!
- Many restaurants in our vegan guides: Most of our vegan guides have involved outreach to restaurants in the destination in order to review them, though we only do this after careful research and consideration
All statistics accurate as of October 2018.